Professional experience and qualifications
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Marital and Couple Counselling, a BACP accredited course, validated by Roehampton Institute. Training undertaken at London Marriage Guidance Council, now known as Tavistock Relationships.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychoanalytic Supervision
- Psychosexual Certificate
- Certificate in Group Therapy
- Qualified Supervisor of clinical work for organisations and for individual clinicians.
- Seminar Leader on counselling/psychotherapeutic courses.
- Relate Licensed Counselled Counsellor for eight years to 2014
Patsy previously ran a weekly psychotherapeutic group for individuals with relationship issues for five years; she also ran a time-limited group for people separating and divorcing.